| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chateauroux in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Only 62mm (2.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 14 days.
- In November the skies in Chateauroux are very dim having on balance a scanty 2:15 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:48 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:19.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chateauroux November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chateauroux, France
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chateauroux:
- Lille, France - 425.5 kms (264.4 miles) NNE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 241.3 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Paris, France - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NNE
- Nancy, France - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) ENE
- Dijon, France - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ENE
- Bourges, France - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) ENE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 399.3 kms (248.1 miles) E
- Geneva, Switzerland - 343.9 kms (213.7 miles) E
- Lyon, France - 277.2 kms (172.3 miles) ESE
- Grenoble, France - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) ESE
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 393 kms (244.2 miles) SSE
- Montpellier, France - 403.7 kms (250.9 miles) SSE